one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Work with us to advance your Insurance Career
You Love Working in Employee Benefits
New opening is ideal for you working in Employee Benefits plus reap your own rewards. Join this top rated Broker and work to retain and support current business.
Your job is to connect with Benefits Consultants to support all business development activities. As the Client Service Manager you work with your Broker who represents group and individual insurance, investment planning and special risk insurance.
Working in Employee Benefits with this leading Broker you enjoy a marketplace high salary, extensive extended medical and dental benefits plus matched RRSP contributions. Fun activities include attending Broker frequent social events, contributing to community activities and enjoying Insurer industry get-togethers.
This Employer is located in Downtown Vancouver close to easy transit routes plus shopping and restaurants nearby. Locked daily bike storage is provided for those who cycle to work. Insurance tuition and exam fees are reimbursed and gym membership supported.
- Work with Clients and Insurers with both group insurance, individual insurance and retirement plans
- Provide information about government programs and Insurer policies available
- Prepare for and participate in employee presentations including pamphlets, memos and folders, etc
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation
- Complete administrative tasks like record updates, follow-ups, amendments and filing
- Collect information for commission management tools
- Attend Client meetings and calls when necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid License to work with group insurance, individual insurance and pension plans
- Two years or more experience working in Employee Benefits
- Strong Client service skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced time sensitive environment
- Well developed problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate a constant work positive attitude
- Desire to continue ongoing career development and advancement
This new job opening is a unique opportunity for you to continue your job growth working in Employee Benefits. Join an Industry leader by applying to Freyja at Coastline Insurance Personnel and call/text 604-738-0552 or reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or use the easy apply below and attach your resume.
Make you move now! Not sure your resume is showing you at your best? Check out our tips here and in this article or this one to improve your success. Reach out to us on Facebook and LinkedIn to say hello and stay up to date with all new opportunities.
Grow your career with support from Coastline Insurance Personnel. We’re your longest service Recruiters in the Lower Mainland. Here for you yesterday, today and we’ll be here for you tomorrow.