Find growth, expertise and stability
Producer – Commercial Lines Book – Burnaby
Looking for a new Commercial Lines Insurance job that gives you more opportunity to build sales as you provide your Clients with great customer service?
Our Client, located in the Burnaby Lougheed area has built a well-respected reputation over the past thirty years of servicing customers throughout the Lower Mainland. If you are seeking a full-time permanent position as a Producer in Commercial Lines that combines both a Commercial Account Manager position along with the ability to use your sales ability to expand your client base – here it is.
As the successful Candidate, you’ll receive your own book of commercial business. This book of business is made up of long-term clients who continue to renew their policies each year. In a large downtown Broker office, you hand your leads to an Account Executive to handle and take the credit for the new business.
Here, you will follow-up on in-bound lead calls. probe for new assets and offer more complete risk solutions to your customers. This job is ideal positioning for an ambitious person who wants a better chance to use their sales abilities without initially being thrown exclusively into an Account Executive role.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides enhanced service on new and renewal coverages in an existing book of business
- Produces new business from in-bound leads and community connections
- Reviews and recommends additional coverages
- Develops a renewal strategy
- Prepare renewal summaries, proposals, underwriting submissions
- Collects appropriate information regarding renewals and invoicing and inputs into client data system
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters in a timely fashion
- Requests and follows-up with underwriters for quotes, outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Follows-up on in-bound leads for new business
- Prepares and presents quotes and proposals for new business
- Works a build a community profile to build new business leads by attending community functions
- Participates in Broker functions and targeted public relations
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance Level 2 License
- Two or more years experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of current Canadian and BC markets and policy wordings
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Able to manage workload independently in a timely manner
- Able to work well with team members and throughout the company culture
- Confidence to make presentations over the phone or in person to clients
This is a unique opportunity to combine your love of commercial lines insurance and your sales ability in a Producer role. Here is a Full Service Commercial Lines position that offers you both financial stability and commercial career development. You can either work your way to an Account Executive position or remain developing your skills in Client Service and Sales support – the choice is up to you.
Your offer is a strong market competitive salary, performance bonuses, extended health and dental benefits and employer financial support for educational upgrading. Additional expenses for car allowance, client entertainment, etc can be negotiated as required. Make the choice to step up and move your insurance career ahead.
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email your resume to email@example.com by using the Apply contact form below. We welcome responses from all qualified Insurance Candidates.