Coastline: Client Broker
Take time to develop your Insurance skills
Get ready to Manage an Insurance Office
We love business expansion! Our Client is a Canada wide Insurance Broker. They’ve grown and need to add Office Managers to two offices. One office is in the Fairview area of Vancouver and the second is in Point Grey – both excellent areas for you to work in.
It is your turn to step up to a bigger job. Here you are a key player in the leadership of the office. Your job is to coach, lead, develop and sustain a high performance work team. With responsibility for much of the day-to-day operation you can foster a positive work environment. These Office Manager jobs are as good as they sound.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the Branch Manager to set goals and manage resources to meet annual production for all lines of Insurance business
- Manager staff training needs with timely enrolment in internal training programs
- Monitor production team to manage client risks and ensure processes are in place to support profitability
- Work to improve sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines and speciality lines products
- Actively focus on prospecting for all lines of business
- Identify and recommend additional products and services that benefit the client
- Meet client needs by advising and recommending coverages and policies
- Follow underwriting guidelines while completing front line risk assessment and selection
- Meet compliance and ethical behaviour guidelines by adhering to agency guidelines
- Implement recommended action plans after agency reviews
- Work to improve work flow and efficiencies as recommended by the District Management team
- General Insurance License Level 2 a minimum requirement
- Higher designation such as CAIB, CIP preferred
- Supervisory or coaching experience preferred
- Two or more years experience in Insurance Sales and Service or Business required
- Above average communication skills
- Strong customer service listening and probing skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Consistent team coaching skills
- Have adapted to a technology dependent work environment
- Experience with MS Office
Have you been feeling like you’ve developed the skills to move up to a Supervisor or Office Manager position but haven’t found the right job yet? Here’s your chance to make your move. To apply, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply tab to submit your resume. For immediate consideration call Coastline at telephone: 604-738-0552 today. It’s time you took your place as a Supervisor Office Manager in your Insurance world.
Not what you are looking for? Keeping watching Coastline – we add new positions daily at our job board here . We’re looking forward to working with you.