one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Your insurance needs are our priority
Manage Wholesale Commercial Accounts
This new job in Downtown Vancouver to manage wholesale Commercial Insurance Accounts is an exciting change in your career growth.
Join a work culture offering you both growth opportunity and life balance plus financial security for your future.
Support, manage and grow an established book of business as you work to maximize retention and promote growth. Enjoy working with integrity here with this well established wholesale broker.
This job is for you because you enjoy working successfully with complex commercial accounts.
Enjoy a competitive salary, generous extended medical and dental benefits plus RRSP contributions matched starting on your first day! Get inspired by the benefits of working for a broker who supports both you and your career future.
- Work to build an established book of business by securing renewals well before required date
- Retain accounts that require remarketing by liaising with brokers for best results
- Market new business and quote to retail brokers
- Complete cover notes, certificates of insurance, letters and invoices
- Review endorsements for accuracy
- Complete monthly insurers bordereaux
- Create and maintain new business production spreadsheet
- Use best customer service skills replying to brokers and underwriters
- Continue to build strong insurance marketplace relationships
- Attend insurer and company sponsored events
- Update and build broker contact lists
- A General Insurance license Level 2
- Three or more years working in Commercial Insurance
- Marketing/Broking exposure or skills
- Strong technical wording skills and current market knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced at MSWord including Excel. Epic helpful
- Committed to insurance educational development
Commit to change and professional development with this new Wholesale Commercial Accounts job. Make it yours and reap the benefits of a great salary benefits and exceptional work location. Close to all transit with room for your bike storage if you need it.
To apply contact Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 by phone or text or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com plus use the easy apply below. We make it easy to you to step, apply and show you at your best to secure your new job. Don’t wait, apply today.
Looking for something else? Check here or here or back to the Coastline job board with new jobs daily. Reach out to us on Facebook and LinkedIn to say hello. At Coastline we are dedicated to placing you in the right opportunity for your continuing career growth.