one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Get growing your Insurance career
New Marketer-Account Manager Job
Grow your Commercial Insurance career with a new and expanded job description. Combine your skills as a Commercial Account Manager with Marketing as your focus.
Your Business Day:
- Responsible for marketing, underwriting and policy rating
- Give technical support to marketing management team
- Relay client information for underwriting to Underwriters
- Present new or renewal quotes to clients
- Obtain order for quotes and bind coverage with underwriters
- Handle mid-term policy changes
- Process invoices, endorsements, cover notes, contracts for financing etc
- Take care of daily administration for client accounts
- Update clients on claims status and input new claims data
- maintain positive relationships with clients, Underwriters and team members
Your Business Profile:
- Personable and outgoing. Able to maintain your professional cool during stressful situations
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- Willing to upgrade license to a designation
- Helpful to know SigXP.
- Know and live your to-do dates
- Follow-up proactively for solutions
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Detail perfect
- Enjoy making valued contributions to in-house meetings
- Attends Insurer and Insurance community functions
- Has three of more years recent Commercial Insurance experience
You earn worthwhile rewards like a great salary, customized extended medical and dental benefits, casual events and many workplace social events. Join this dedicated professional Downtown Vancouver Broker team and reap the benefits. As a Marketer-Account Manager you’ll broaden your horizons for a successful Insurance career.
To apply contact Coastline Insurance Personnel and Freyja White by phone, email or text at 604-738-0552 and email@example.com, or use the easy apply below. Not quite what you are looking for? Try this or this also.
Let’s get your Insurance career on a faster track. Apply today!