Coastline: Client Company
Managing claims for Canada's largest Insurers
Multi-Line Claims Adjuster in Vernon BC
Work as a Multi-Line Claims Adjuster for a company that has been managing Claims on behalf of Canada’s largest insurers. Relocate to the Okanagan Valley or choose to leave the city and enjoy the benefits of an all season area. Relocation expenses are provided for you.
Your company is the largest independently and privately owned provider of claims management, risk management and related services in Canada. You have the latest tools of innovate technology, expert staff and solid customer support to help you resolve the ever-changing challenges of your clients.
As the successful Multi-Line Claims Adjuster candidate, you are responsible for the investigations and adjusting of either Property or Injury claims at an intermediate or senior level, based on your level of experience and area of expertise.
Claims Adjuster Primary Role:
- Contact and promptly follow-up with policy holders and claimants
- Provide the company’s standard quality and speedy equitable settlement of claims within corporate parameters
- Initiate and follow-up on business development opportunities
- Use effective analytic skills to identify the cause and effect dynamics
- Use well-developed Investigative skills to establish scope of damages
- Draw valid conclusions and communicate them effectively
- Negotiate fair and satisfactory settlements
- Interpret complex legal documents
- Understand and use advanced numerical calculations
- Use well-developed communication abilities including speaking in technical terms
- Provide good organizational skills to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Effectively use strong listening, interviewing and negotiating skills with claimants
- Proactively respond to customers inquiries in a timely manner
- Deal effectively conflict and difficult situations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently hold a General Insurance Adjuster License Level 2
- A minimum 3 years claims adjusting experience
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to insurance education and skill improvement
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Able to work proactively with customer claims
- Conflict resolution skills
- Superior organization skills to manage priorities
- Comfortable with computer and software documentation
- Strong negotiation ability
- Good knowledge of property and injury claims at an intermediate level
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Multi-Line Claims Adjuster to choose to locate or relocate to the Okanagan and future your career working in the Vernon area. The position is available to either an intermediate or senior level of Adjuster experience.
Based on experience, a generous base salary and commissions or a draw against commissions is available depending on the successful candidates preference.
Picture yourself enjoying water sports in the summer and skiing and snow activities in the winter and all on your doorstep. To apply as a Multi-Line Claims Adjuster, use the link below and attach for resume.
For more information, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org for a speedy response. It’s time to make a change to make your life and that of your family better. This is a great opportunity. Let’s make it yours.