Innovation and collaboration environment for our Clients
New – Commercial Account Executive
This is an exciting new Insurance Sales challenge for a Senior Commercial Account Executive. Here is an opportunity for an established Insurance Executive to push the boundaries of their current position and build new and lucrative sales portfolio growth.
Our well established Insurance Broker is expanding their reach throughout the Lower Mainland. They offer an opportunity to innovate and take risks with a sufficient budget and resources to reach your goals. Continue to build the Commercial book of business with a strong base salary plus performance-driven rewards.
You enjoy autonomy to accomplish your goals while working with insurance professionals who support your growth. Take advantage of the latest technologies and wide range of products available to source. This is your chance to do the best work of your life.
Work out of the BC office of a Canadian Broker who combines integrity, opportunity and collaboration. Join this team as a Commercial Account Executive and work in a culture that truly embraces work-life integrity. Their continuous growth allows you to enjoy your career as well as other important areas of your life.
- Prospect and secure new business clients
- Manage an existing book of business to assess insurance needs and determine risk appetite
- Work with Marketing to research insurance companies to negotiate with underwriters for best client price
- Assist with preparing reports for insurance writers and surveyors
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients to better understand their insurance needs
- Build and maintain business and insurance relationships
- Present proposals to prospects and clients based on underwriting quotations including loss runs
- Renew, endorse or amend existing policies
- Work with clients as an advocate during the claims process
- Keep detailed records and maintain compliance by recording all transactions
- Continually update market information as changes and new products occur
- Attend relevant internal and external training sessions and seminars
- Maintain a positive relationship with team members
- Travel as required
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Commercial Insurance Executive position
- A consultative and professional sales focus
- A commitment to Client sales and service
- An understanding of Insurance markets and Commercial Underwriting
- Proven sales track record
- Effectively set goals, and make decisions that enhance effective productivity
- Able to anticipate and respond to client needs and expectations
- Work independently without close supervision
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- The asset of a CAIB, CIP, or CRM completed
- Capable skills with MSOffice, TAM plus PolicyWorks
This is a unique and exciting chance to move your Commercial Insurance Executive career into high gear. Give yourself both growth and team support to expand your sales horizons. For more information or to apply, contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use the easy link below.