freyja_whitr Coastline:Client Broker
Supporting your and your insurance career
New! Do Employee Benefits
Are you working on or completed your Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and want to get on with establishing your career in Employee Benefits?
Join an Insurance Leader that promotes your growth and financial stability. A Broker who supports your career goals.
When you’ve worked hard to get your certification, it’s important to look beyond “getting a job” to getting the job with a company who offers you growth and advancement in your career. Work among professionals in Employee Benefits you can mentor as you continue to build your skills.
- Provide prompt and thorough turnaround to Insurance Carriers and Clients to answer and resolve benefit inquiries
- Work with Clients to resolve questions, claims issues or challenges they make have
- Handle all aspects of new clients sign-ups and plan transfers including Master Applications and employee enrolment documents
- Attend client meetings
- Provide employee benefits administration training and employee benefits sessions to clients
- Deliver booklets and group insurance contracts from Insurance carrier after review for accuracy
- Miscellaneous and timely responsibilities as assigned
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to form and build strong relationships with Clients and external stakeholders
- Good MSOffice strengths including Excel
- Five or more years experience in the employee benefits industry
- Use both organizational and communication skills
- Work well in a group team culture and independently
- Understand the need for discretion when handling confidential information
- Hold an LLQP license and wiling to complete a Life License with the Insurance Council within 6 months.
- Well developed communication skills both in speaking and written correspondence
Do you have some or most of the above listed skills for the Senior Employee Benefits job listed above? Apply today and receive ongoing training and support to give you that extra push to thrive in your career.
For more information and to apply, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel. Call or text 604-738-0552 or send along an email including your resume to email@example.com., or use the handy apply link below. Take the first step and apply – our job is to support you through each step of the interviewing and hiring process. We are experts at making you look your best. Reach out to us today. Let’s make this excellent job in Employee Benefits your best career step forward.