Coastline: Client Broker
Grow with Us!
New Level 2 Personal Lines Job in Burnaby
Get a better Personal Lines job for yourself! Work for a dynamic Broker and bring your relationship building skills. You will work with new and long-term clients by providing useful advice for their insurance needs. You like helping others and enjoy working in a team culture. Your speaking and writing skills let your clients make confident and informed decisions about their insurance needs.
Your Primary Personal Lines Role:
- Work with each client’s policy to give the best coverages for their insurance needs
- Check renewal requests and endorsements for accuracy and underwriting compliant
- Calculate rates and premiums, accept payments or refunds
- Review policies to be sure there are no gaps in coverages
- Bind, invoice, collect premiums and document assigned files
- Process cancellations and document reasons for cancellation
- Keep an active dialogue with policy holders for changes, updates or better options for them
- Daily update management system by attaching correspondence and documents for each file
- Work to increase your book by following up on leads, inquiries and prospects
- Assist your team to achieve sales targets and goals
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Have achieved a Level 2 General Insurance License
- Two or more years Personal Lines Insurance experience with multiple Insurers
- Good skills with MS Office with EPIC experience helpful
- Willingness to continually update your personal lines knowledge through education and insurer courses
- Desire to build good relationships with clients and Insurers
- Participate in community and Insurance Industry events
- Maintain a positive attitude with team and company members
- Willing to mentor team members when required
Work in Personal Lines with an employer who will invest in your career development and support your career. You are paid a generous salary and work a flexible Monday to Friday work week. Your benefits include a full health and wellness program plus extended health and dental benefits .Enjoy monthly group activities, full reimbursement for licensing and upgrading fees and much more.
Some Personal Lines are just better than others. This is one a better one. Join this Broker who both attracts and keeps positive and long-term employees. Work in a positive upbeat work culture and enjoy your workday.
To apply click the link below and/or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel for more information at email@example.com. Find out why this is a better Personal Lines job for you!
Coastline Insurance Personnel – more than just Recruiters. We are here to make sure your job works for you, your life and your Insurance career.