Coastline: Client Broker
work hard and have fun with your team
An Easier Commute to your Commercial Account Manager job
Here’s a newly created job for a Commercial Account Manager who lives “Surrey side”. Take the challenge to work in a vibrant supportive work culture with professionals like yourself. You’re a person who enjoys the fast pace of Commercial business. You’re experienced and you stay committed to ongoing education.
It is your time to enjoy the benefits of working for one of the largest independent Brokers in Canada with over 900 employees in Western Canada. You’ll receive a generous market competitive salary, excellent extended medical and dental benefits, and employer supported educational upgrading. Plus you will be able to give up the soul-destroying slow commute downtown every day.
- Manage a commercial portfolio, processing renewals and identify ways to up-sell and provide your customers with additional risk coverages
- Maintain high customer retention by providing knowledgeable and timely coverage advice
- Submit information to underwriters and follow-up to make sure quotes and current policies are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain good communication with customers by email, phone, letter and face to face meetings
- Support customers through the claims process
- Work with Accounting on outstanding accounts receivables
- Work on additional special projects occasionally as time and workload allows
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- College or University Degree or equivalent Insurance designation given preference
- Three or more years Commercial Insurance experience a must
- A natural ability to build authentic relationships
- Able to change priorities easily as work needs change throughout the day
- Above average written and speaking communication skills
- Able to simply explain complex information to customers
- Understand the need for discretion and customer confidentiality
We are interested in telling you more about this exciting position. Please use the apply link below to send your resume or email Freyja White at email@example.com for more details, a call-back and/or arrange an interview. Let our experience and placement skills get you into your better Insurance job.