Coastline - Client Broker
Your option to Insurance Career Success
Make a career move to Senior Personal Lines Insurance
One of BC’s largest and independently owned Insurance Agency currently have a career position for a Senior Personal Lines professional in their North Shore Branch Office.
This is an ideal career move an experienced Senior Personal Lines Broker to take over the responsibility of a healthy book of business. You are the right person if you want stability and lots of customer interaction. The book is large with a good mix of high value, standard and hard to place home policies to keep your interest high. The position does not include Autoplan Insurance.
Join a team of seasoned professionals and high performers who provide customers with extraordinary service with Autoplan, Homeowners, Travel, Life/Health and Business needs.
Since 1968, this BC Insurance Broker has consistently led their industry with innovative sales operations and market-facing concepts. Join their team today.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Analyzing customer’s needs by providing information to their inquiries on products/services
- Generating new business opportunities by recommending products/services where appropriate
- Renewing coverages and recommending changes as necessary
- Finding best coverages with Insurers
- Processing new and renewal policies, documents including customer letters, invoices, etc
- Maintain a list of prospective and current clients and follow-up on sales leads
- Complete all notes to the client files in a timely manner
- Handle claims reports
- Process A/R payments
- Maintain abeyance and expiration files
- Update all client files on the system
- Maintain a current general knowledge and understanding of all personal property Insurance products and services
- Contribute to your team culture by working in a positive, efficient and professional manner
- Build Insurer relationships within the Industry
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- A designation such as a CAIB or CIP (or working toward) preferred
- Five or more current years working in Personal Property Insurance
- Computer literate, knowledge of TAM, with strong detail and technical skills
- Client focused with developed relationship building skills
- Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Bring a positive upbeat outlook to your work and your team environment
- Genuinely seeking a long-term stable position on the North Shore
Interested and Qualified?
Our Client Broker wants to meet you if this career job posting for a Senior Personal Lines-North Shore sounds like you. You will receive a generous salary, great extended health and dental benefits, plus bonuses and company perks. To apply please send comments and attached resume using the apply tab below. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-738-0552 for a quick turnaround response. Not what you’re looking for? See other great jobs at https://www.coastlineone.com/insurance-jobs/
Work with Us
Coastline Insurance Personnel is your partner to a seamless transition to a bigger better job for you. Whether looking in the Management career level, for a Senior Personal Lines-North Shore job such as this, or as an Insurance professional in the Commercial Insurance, Risk Management, or any of the many categories of jobs in the Insurance Industry, look to us to find your challenging position. We’re experienced in presenting your skills and qualifications in the best competitive light and negotiating your best salary agreements. Contact us or use the easy apply tab below.
Work with Coastline to move your Insurance career ahead.