Coastline: Client Broker
Professional Advice. Personal Service
Insurance Account Manager
Our Client seeks a Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager who can successfully work in both Insurance areas..
You join a well-known and trusted Broker in Vancouver in a full-time position.
As a Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Account Manager you are part of a dynamic team providing outstanding customer service to established long-term clients.
This full salaried Monday to Friday work position is ideal for someone who enjoys working with people and will take the time to listen and problem solve to get the best coverages.
Take responsibility for a Personal Lines book of business by providing recommendations for renewals and new business. Guide your clients through the claims process and handle the documentation needed.
You schedule working your Commercial files with the Commercial team to complete proposals, renewals and new business policies as required.
The best Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager candidates will have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge and a level of work experience that will allow them to provide superior professional expertise to their clients.
- Manage an existing book of Personal Lines business and determine each clients needs
- Work with the Commercial Team to handle existing policies and documentation
- Review applications, renewal requests and endorsements for accuracy
- Process renewals, endorsements. letters and email
- Complete binding, invoicing, and apply payments or refunds
- Proactively work with clients with updates new options or coverage issues
- Assist Clients through the Claims process
- Maintain up-to-date client files and document activities
Skills and Qualifications
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- CAIB designation helpful
- Three or more years Personal Lines and Commercial Insurance experience
- Actively update your insurance knowledge through education, research and networking
- Have an affinity for customer service and providing solutions
- Good MSWord experience including Excel. TAM helpful
- Consistently maintain a positive and respectful working relationship with your team
- Attend Insurance events to building relationships with Insurers
Work for this Vancouver Broker and enjoy the best of both worlds. Split your time both areas as a Personal and Commercial Lines Account Manager and build your expertise in each skill level. Enjoy the variety that comes with working on very large to the smaller client policies.
Your work day is Monday to Friday, with no weekends or evenings. Earn a generous salary plus bonuses and establish a stable career future. Included are comprehensive medical and dental coverages, paid vacation plus educational reimbursements.
Join the friendly atmosphere of this team located in the West End of Vancouver close to transit, shopping and lots of restaurants for your lunch breaks. You will love their professional attitude that comes with less stress and more team work during your day. If you are interested and qualified, apply today and make this opportunity yours.
Call Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume or use the apply below. Let us help you to move your Insurance career ahead.