Coastline: Client Broker
Securing your best Insurance career
Perfect Personal Lines Job in Downtown Vancouver
You want a great office culture, job stability and the ability to shine using your Personal Lines Advisor customer service skills. This is the perfect job for you.
This is the ideal job for you if you find real value in really listening to your customers. Work with a well established Broker whose Clients are some of the most well-known brand names in BC.
Be part of their continuing success. Bring your Personal Lines Insurance skills, your passion for customer service and join their team. Enjoy never working evenings or weekends again.
Your Job Role:
- Handle incoming new and renewal call for a Personal Lines Book of Business
- Review, discuss and make recommendations for Insurance Coverages
- Probe for new or additional coverages on renewals
- Process various letters, proposals, renewal summaries, certificates and covernotes
- Process Insurance certificates
- Take care of endorsements and policy changes
- Provide dedicated support throughout the claims process
- Work with accuracy and technical detail
- Maintain client lists and update
- Handle occasional Autoplan and travel insurance requests
- Manage receptionist central hub responsibilities
- Provide support to Branch Manager on occasional projects
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Three or more years Personal Insurance experience
- Understands and uses exceptional customer service skills
- Confident working without close supervision
- Has a positive outlook on work and life balance
- Experienced in MSWord and TAM
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Is accurate and detail oriented
- Works well in a team culture
Your offer includes a generous salary, bonus and extended medical and health benefits. This is a permanent position with a minimum of daily stress and is Monday to Friday only. This job is ideal if you have a mature outlook, want long-term job stability and enjoy working with friendly team members. It is an easy commute and in an area with great access to lunch time restaurants and shopping.
Contact Freyja at Coastline Insurance Personnel for more information and to apply. Simply apply for this Personal Lines Advisor position and click the apply tab below to submit your resume, or apply directly to email@example.com.
Insurance Recruitment. Insurance Jobs. Coastline Insurance Personnel in Vancouver
Working exclusively with the Insurance Industry in British Columbia