Coastline: Client Broker
Join a bright dedicated team in Downtown Vancouvr
Personal Lines Advisor Downtown
Make your move to a better Personal Lines Advisor job and leave the stress of tight deadlines behind. Our Client wants your desire to work with customers in a non-pressured work culture and have the time to provide excellent service.
Your work is with long-established customers on insurance needs from high value to moderate policies. Gone are the never-ending condos and strata insurance business. Your focus will be customer retention by providing interesting and some unusual customers with advice in a professional and courteous manner. The best coverage not the lowest price will always be your aim with your customers.
Bring your excellent telephone customer service skills to handle incoming calls for renewals or add-ons, or meet clients in person. You can plan and manage your Personal Insurance Advisor day because this is not a storefront office. Work Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends ever.
- Preparing renewals and new business Personal Lines policies
- Recommending appropriate risk management strategies
- Providing professional documentation with customers letters, emails etc.
- Using exceptional telephone communication skills with customers
- Work independently within a team to achieve your daily goals
- Using TAM to maintain client information and updates
- Use initiative to research markets and products updates online
- Skilled at using portals of a variety of Insurance providers
- Maintain a positive attitude that contributes to team culture
- Claims management
- Manage a small professional group program
In addition, you have the opportunity to be introduced to commercial policies if you are interested. During peak commercial renewal times, the team would appreciate assistance if your time allows. Included is a minimal amount of Autoplan to service existing clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Three or more years Personal Lines experience
- Excellent keyboarding skills with MSWord
- Knowledge of TAM helpful
- Positive upbeat manner in a team environment
- Able to work independently to meet timelines.
- Professional telephone manner and written skills
- Basic autoplan knowledge
- Interest in Commercial Lines helpful but not essential
- Interest in your work and use initiative
Interested? Apply today..
Here, as a Personal Lines Advisor, you have the best of worlds. Never a frantic day meeting deadlines and time to listen with interest to your customers to provide the best solutions.. There is lots of variety to your day as you decide which of your responsibilities most needs your attention. This is a well respected long established Broker that will encourage you to achieve your goals and feel secure in your future.
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by emailing email@example.com or click apply below. Telephone calls are welcome – please see our contact page.Take the first step to a better workday and a better future today.