Coastline: Client Broker
Join a culture that appreciates individual strengths
Personal Lines in Burnaby
New Job Listing!
Our Client has a new job opening for a Personal Lines Representative in their Burnaby Offices. Spring is a great time to make changes and re-charge your Insurance career. If you ever wished could work for a dynamic Broker who is a leader in the Insurance field the time is now.
This is your opportunity to join a Broker who has prestige and brand recognition through the Broker network in Canada. This is a company committed to fostering a culture that appreciates individual strengths and differences. They find way for everyone to benefit from their unique contribution.
What this Broker hires as the main component is Enthusiasm and a love for providing the highest possible level of customer service.
Customer service includes responsibility for communicating with clients in the areas of new policy selling, servicing and maintaining current documented customer files.
- Maintain and build a Personal Lines book of business that includes all levels of home insurance products excluding strata
- Determines proper assessment of risk and fins, negotiates the best terms for existing prospective clients including front line underwriting
- Considers all options to determine and satisfy the client’s needs
- Reviews all client transactions and advises insurers of policy changes
- Documents all quotes and produces them in a timely manner
- Handles incoming client inquiries by telephone, email and letters
- Accounts receivable
- Cooperates with team members to manage workload overages or to meet deadlines as needed
- Stays aware of competitive products and pricing intelligence in the Insurance marketplace
- Continually upgrades education and knowledge through company and broker seminars
- Successfully resolves any problems or complaints
- Continues to build Industry relationships
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2 in good standing
- Three or more years Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Above average skills with MSWord, including Excel, Outlook and Work
- Passionate about customer service and customer sales
- Can effectively organize your workday to optimize performance
- Have excellent courteous telephone skills
- Enjoy a positive team oriented work culture and respect team members
- Able to work in Burnaby Monday to Friday – no evenings or weekends
Let’s talk about your new job prospects. As a Personal Lines Representative in Burnaby you’ll receive a competitive salary, strong extended medical and dental benefits, Group RRSP matching, and complete tuition financing, plus many more work/life balance perks.
To explore and apply for the Personal Lines Insurance job in Burnaby, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at call:604-738-0552 or by email: email@example.com or use the apply link below and include your resume as an attachment.
Spring is the time for new growth – let’s make this your time to grow in to a new Insurance career opportunity. Call or contact us today!