Join a dynamic Broker that recognizes your contribution to their success
Personal Lines Insurance in Burnaby
Summer’s over and now it’s time to focus on your career with this new Personal Lines Insurance job in Burnaby. Some Insurance agencies really are fun to work at.
This is one of them. Join a happy positive thinking work culture and be part of their success.
With your Personal Lines Insurance know-how you can build your book of business to be even better. Like you this Agency believes in a workplace build on respect and cooperation.
Recognition and teamwork are the norm.
Enjoy working with the latest technology in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Be part of a group of Insurance professionals who have an affinity for helping others.
- Work to build long-term professional relationships with current and new Clients
- Present complicated information in a clear and simplified manner to help Clients easily understand their risk coverages
- Accurately quote facts, choices and helpful information
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Reply promptly to questions and requests from clients and prospective customers
- Keep up to date on new products and marketplace influences
- Remain flexible with assisting team members to keep workload up-to-date
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Two or more years experience with Personal Lines and Autoplan In BC
- Skilled in the use of MSOffice products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to contribute to working in a team-oriented work culture
- Positive attitude and outlook about each work day
- Strong communication skills both orally and written
- Enjoy being evaluated on own performance standards
- Interested in your community and the Insurance Industry
- Willing and interested in continuing your Insurance education upgrading.
There is a difference in Insurance Broker offices. Join one that encourages your educational development, believes in the values of team work and appreciates the contribution you make to the success of your workplace.
As a Personal Lines Insurance Broker in Burnaby, receive a generous salary, great benefits including dental, medical and life, plus receive a bonus and reimbursement when you achieve a designation.
To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com, reach out to us on LinkedIn or Facebook or use the easy apply link below to send you resume. Not sure this location works for you? See other Personal lines jobs here
Make your move – Apply today!