Coastline: Client Broker
Make advancement and career stability your future
Choose an Insurance Personal Lines Job in Coquitlam
Start a new path for yourself with this Personal Lines In Coquitlam Insurance job. Because this opportunity is close to large suburbs, the commute is shorter plus you avoid the commuter crawl downtown.
Especially in today’s world it is time to stop hopping from one job to another job. Does your current job look just like the last one? Join an employer who offers you a real career and stable financial future.
Get an employer who gives more than empty hiring promises.
Overall this is a great job for the candidate with 2 – 3 years experience.
However we will also consider candidates who are entering the insurance field with their new license.
Ideally our Client wants to hire the person who is excited about the opportunities offered and secondly approaches each day with enthusiasm.
Make this your new job. Take advantage of the training and mentoring offered improving your insurance expertise.
It’s also a great place to be when you have several years experience and want to build your future career.
You start with this National Company and as your skills increase, you work your way from a job you enjoy up to each job you find consistently challenging and satisfying.
The job can advance to a Branch Manager Owner, or you can specialize as a Personal Lines and Commercial Lines Broker.
Your final job destination is determined by your will to succeed.
Join a well-known and respected National Company voted a Top Canadian Employer. Choose a future focused on your skills, your positive attitude and especially your wish to do a good job and contribute to the team success.
- Work with an established book of business with clients, processing new and renewal business.
- Cross sell autoplan, commercial and life products and refer to branch team members
- Willing and able to build long-term relationships with established clients
- Able to explain coverages to customers to completely cover their risks
- Assist with overflow autoplan
- Enjoy working and helping others
- Able to work in a fast paced work culture when required
- Work competently in a detailed accurate working style
- Comfortable working with MS Office Products and able to learn new software
- Able to attend corporate and branch community events
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2 or Level 1 and willing to gain a Level 2
- A cheerful positive disposition with a good understand of customer service skills
- Good keyboarding skills with an interest in learning new software
- Enjoy working in a supportive team culture
- A year of more experience working in Personal Lines
- Able to work accurately with details
- Able to take and use instructions
- Flexible and willing to help as required within the Branch
Grab this opportunity and make it yours. This is an outstanding career opportunity to enjoy a financially secure future with a supportive Employer who will assist you to meet your career goals.
To apply for this Personal Lines in Coquitlam Insurance job, please call or text Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 and/or email@example.com or send your resume using the easy apply link below.
Just beginning your Career Search? Find handy tips and tweaks for your search here.