Coastline - Client Broker
Work for an Industry Leader and create your career future
Personal Lines Insurance Advisor
Our Client, a Leader in both Personal Lines Insurance and Commercial Lines Insurance has an exciting new job opening for a Personal Lines Insurance professional. Make the move to a more professional work environment working Monday to Friday only in a larger team environment in Burnaby.
The ideal Candidate is a great communicator who takes pride in their interpersonal and customer service skills. You work closely with your professional team to provide the best solutions for your customers and continue to build book of business.
You have an entrepreneurial sales spirit and work hard to build long-term professional relationships with current and potential clients. Your comprehensive knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance includes all products and policies. You can accurately present product information in a confident way that gives your clients the ability to make informed choices that work best for their needs.
Your Primary Role
- Manage a Personal Insurance book of business
- Consider each clients needs and current coverages to determine best insurance products to meet their needs
- Contact clients for their renewal insurance needs
- Write new home, travel and umbrella policies and cross sell other products
- Maintain contact with your clients for policy changes, new options, updates or coverage problems
- Review all renewals and new policies for accuracy and completeness
- Work with your Team to increase growth in your department
- Handle front line Underwriting
- Work with Accounts Receivables as needed
- Embrace the workplace culture by assisting Personal Insurance Team with guidance and support
Your Skills and Qualifications
- A General Insurance License Level Two
- Three or more years Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Will thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial work culture
- Takes pride in your integrity and team work
- Excels in customer service both in-person and on the telephone
- Strong MS Word skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word. Epic helpful.
- Takes the opportunity to remain up-to-date on all new and upcoming industry products
- Willing to use your Insurance experience to mentor others
- Update your Personal Lines knowledge through continuing education
Interested and Qualified?
Work for an Employer who will invest in your and your Insurance career. Get a great marketplace salary plus outstanding benefits including extended medical and dental benefits, RRSP matching, complete course tuition support, and superior opportunities for advancement, and more.
Some Insurance jobs are better than others because they offer you personally more for your life and your work. This large Broker is one of the best. Choose today to join them and create a better career future for yourself.
Call Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply link below. Let’s get you started in the best role for your Insurance career