Personal Lines Insurance In North Vancouver
Get ready to use your experience with multiple markets in this Personal Lines Insurance job. Work with both high value and complex risks to bring challenge to your day. This job is your answer to your job search where you can put your skills to good use.
Work for an established and stable Broker In North Vancouver. Enjoy a team oriented work culture that loves a strong work ethic. Grow your Personal Lines Insurance skills and be part of a winning team.
- Market complex and high value risks
- Manage your dedicated book of business
- Prepare new business, renewals and endorsements for Insurers portals
- Process renewals, letters and invoicing
- Provide prompt accurate and friendly service to clients inquiries
- Keep a high quality standard when underwriting policies
- Meet or exceed team and individual objectives when dealing with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance BC License Level 2
- Three or more years Personal Lines experience
- Team oriented
- Good MSWord and TAM/EPIC preferred
- Higher than average customer service skills
- Able to defuse customers during difficult situations
- Work to build strong trusted relationships with team members, Insurers and clients
- Produce accurate and detailed work
You can end your search for a better Personal Lines Insurance job because here it is. Bring your great skills and join the North Vancouver team. You receive market competitive compensation, excellent extended health and dental benefits and a flexible work schedule of M-F or T-S. No Sundays or evenings.
To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by telephone 604-738-0552, by email at email@example.com or use the apply link below and enclose your resume.. Let’s work together to make your career future a lot brighter.