Coastline: Client Broker
Build a secure career one customer at a time
Personal Lines Insurance
Get ready for better in a new Personal Lines Insurance Advisor job. Feeling under-utilized or unchallenged in your job? Give your career new life with a job that gives you career development.
Put your best foot forward and get a better Personal Lines Insurance job.
- Work with a file of current Personal Lines clients
- Complete accurate assessments of needs for renewals
- Suggest solutions, quotes and sell new policies to maintain new business goals
- Provide customer service to clients via phone, email and letter
- Process mid-year changes and complete insurance documents
- Refer clients internally to other lines of insurance as opportunities arise
- Build and maintain positive cooperative relationships with Insurers
- Attend Employer Company, Community and Insurer events
- Continue Insurance Education
Qualifications and Skills:
- Level 2 General Insurance License or Level 2 in progress
- Client focused with strong customer service skills
- 2 or more years Personal Lines customer service experience
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and cooperatively with team members
- Good software skills including MS office
- A positive can-do work attitude
This new Personal Lines Insurance job is a real chance to solidify your financial future and have an opportunity to grow your career without job hopping every several years. Have a generous salary and great extended health, dental and life benefits. Receive employer supported educational upgrading plus generous year-end bonuses.
Make this Personal Lines Insurance job yours. To apply contact Freyja White by email at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com, call Coastline at call to:604-738-0552 or use the apply link below.
Watch our Insurance job board here for this and more Personal Lines, Commercial and Claims positions.