Coastline: Client Company
Be part of a national success
Personal Lines Underwriter in Vancouver
A new Personal Lines Underwriter opportunity is now available for the career minded, qualified and ambitious candidate.
Work with a new exciting team and experience greater growth opportunities within the company. This is an ideal challenge for a Personal Lines Underwriter currently working at a junior level to move up to bigger responsibilities.
This job provides the training, mentoring and educational support you want and need to keep developing your Insurance career.
- Perform a risk analysis for quotes and to negotiate and authorize acceptable risks
- Follow company guidelines to determine policy renewals eligibility
- Use a professional manner to present decisions, reply to requests and queries
- Interpret rating procedures, wording, underwriting policies and regulations
- Use strong organizational skills to manage daily responsibilities
- Actively use strong customer service skills
- Work to contribute to team goals
- Accurately record decisions and continually update policy data
- Continually work to build trusted relationships within the company and at networking events
Qualifications and Skills:
- An Insurance Industry Designation in Property and Casualty Insurance or working to complete
- A degree or related business experience
- Three years prior Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Attention to detail and able to work with details accurately and comprehensively
- Able to make decisions and justify them
- Understand and use extensive customer service skills
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize daily tasks
- Experience with computer systems and software packages
- Good communication skills and able to relay information in a clear easy to understand manner
- Work well in a team culture and unsupervised.
- Current BC and Canadian resident
Make this Personal Lines Underwriter job yours and receive a generous salary, first day benefits, opportunities to train and mentor plus educational reimbursements. This is a national insurance company offering you excellent growth opportunities as you develop your Insurance career.
To apply please call Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel or email: email@example.com or simply use the apply link below and include your resume. This is an excellent chance to move your career up to an intermediate level of a Personal Lines Underwriter.Take the first step and apply to Coastline. Trust us to work with you to get you into your best job yet. Apply today!