Coastline: Client Broker
A better insurance career found here
Personal Lines – West End Vancouver
Our West End Vancouver Client needs to hire a bright personable and experienced Personal Lines Insurance representative. Join a small team of professionals whose primary purpose is to provide exceptional customer service by really listening to their clients insurance needs.
This Broker is a well established and respected member of the Vancouver Insurance Community. People who work here enjoy career satisfaction as they work in a friendly relaxed work environment. They take pride in producing accurate detailed documents for their clients while providing solutions and minimizing risk exposures.
We are looking for an ideal person who wants long-term stability. We want a person who enjoys getting to know their clients and their client’s insurance needs. And we want a person who understands that care and consideration is more valuable to customers than speed in delivery.
- Co-ordinate the personal lines book of business with commercial client files
- handle new and renewal requests in a well established personal lines book of business
- ensure policies contain no gaps in coverages
- process insurance certificates, endorsements, cover notes, and client letters
- manage Insurer renewal terms
- Update client information files as required
- Produce accurate technical details
- Provide customer service to the very occasional walk-in autoplan/travel insurance client
- Provide client support during the claims process
- Handle receptionist duties for incoming calls and walk-ins in this non-storefront office
- Assist commercial representatives with occasional tasks during low volume work times
- 3-4 years personal lines customer service experience both in person and on the telephone
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Use advanced level of customer service skills
- Work without direct supervision
- Understand client confidentiality needs
- Are generally a happy upbeat individual
- take pride in accuracy with details
- Strong MSWord skills, TAM helpful
- Able to demonstrate self managed organizational and time management skills
The West End – Personal Lines Insurance position is a wonderful opportunity for a person who wants a good work/life balance. Your work days are Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends ever required. Your mature outlook, personal lines skills and desire for a long-term job where you can thrive make you ideal for this job. Great salary and great benefits included, plus yearly raises and bonus.
Please apply by clicking the apply form below and include your resume and comments. Your application is welcome and confidential. You can also apply by contacting Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response. We want to assist you to your better Insurance job – apply today!