one_freyja Coastline:Client Broker
Focusing our team resources on your Insurance needs
Build Relationships – Private Client Service Advisor
Bring your love of building relationships as a Personal Lines Private Client Services Advisor in this new career opportunity. This thriving dynamic employer seeks an experienced candidate to fill a new opening is their busy department.
Be the one to maintain and build a profitable book of business!
Your Ideal Qualifications:
- A minimum Level 2 General Insurance License
- Working on a designation helpful
- Five or more years working in Personal Lines
- Good working ability with company portals
- Well developed customer service and problem solving skills
- Positive upbeat approach to working as part of a team
- Stay on top of priorities and manage time well
- Well versed in markets and policy wordings
- Excellent MS Office skills. Epic helpful
- Detailed and accurate
- Handles a Private Client book of business
- Places current and new client business
- Negotiate best coverage and terms, completes endorsements
- Maintains frequent contact with clients to meet their insurance needs
- Prepares proposals to present to current and new clients
- Works with team and company resources to develop new strategies for potential clients
- Develops trusted relationships with market Insurers
- Attends company and Industry functions
This is your exceptional opportunity to join an Industry leader as a Private Client Advisor. You receive a market competitive salary, stellar extended medical and dental benefits, an overload of perks including social functions and employer support Insurance upgrading, matched RRSP’s and more.
To apply contact Coastline Insurance Personnel and Freyja at email@example.com or call/text 604-738-0552 for more information and an interview. Or simply use the easy apply link below. Make this your time to ground your financial future and career growth. Apply today.