one_freyja Coastline: Client Broker
Join our Commercial team!
Ready for a Commercial Marketing Job?
Put that mobile away and get to work at a fabulous Commercial Marketing job. Two amazing Commercial Marketing jobs are currently available to you for the taking. One in Junior Marketer Downtown Vancouver and plus an Intermediate to Senior Marketer in Burnaby. Which one works best for you?
Opportunities range from Junior to Senior levels of experience and expertise. Give up waiting for a new door to open to upgrade the quality of the work you do and the income it produces. Take the chance now and consider one of these two new jobs
The busy Fall business season is here. Position yourself in your Insurance career now by grabbing the best Commercial Marketing job that fits your career growth.
What’s in it for you?
Think high Marketplace salary, exceptional extended health benefits, generous holidays. employer supported continuing insurance education, fitness plan supported, plus social events, community sponsored participation events plus innovative work cultures to join.
Got a pre-booked holiday planned this fall – no problem to work out. Make one of these Commercial Insurance Marketing opportunities yours! Apply today!
Your Work Day:
- Work with insurance carriers to arrange new and renewal terms for Commercial Business clients
- Use your initiative to develop new marketing strategies for your clients
- Document and prepare underwriting proposals, summaries and cover notes
- Organize new information developed by Producers and internet searches
- Categorize and record new and changing appetites in the insurance marketplace
- Follow up on outstanding items with insurance carriers for endorsements, wordings, and quotes
- Ensure no gaps in coverage with alternate carriers
- Complete certificates of insurance, documentation, mid-term changes and bind coverages promptly
- Attend in-house company meetings and Insurance carrier events
- Level Two General Insurance License
- Three or more years Commercial Marketing experience
- Five or more years Commercial Experience
- Less experience and a positive attitude to learning considered
- Willing to work to complete an Insurance designation
- Enjoy working independently in a positive team culture
- Communicate with excellent skills – verbally and in writing
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and complete on time
- Maintain a positive work outlook throughout your work day
Make it easy for yourself with a successful job search. Use the support and placement skills available to you at Coastline Insurance Personnel.
Send your resume to Freyja White at email@example.com or use the easy apply below, or text/call604-738-0552 for more information.
Let’s get this done for you! Apply today.