Be your best professional self
Real Estate Claims Broker
Working with a high profile Downtown Broker you support the Claims team with problem files and difficult solutions.
Bring your Claims skills working with internal clients, adjusters, plus trades and insurers. Join a thriving and progressive work culture to expand your career and future.
Your Business Day
- Gather facts and information on a new claim for the insurer
- Analyze claims and recommend coverage solutions
- Be the go-to for technical claims expertise
- Handle insurers payments and reimbursements
- Complete reports, issue payments
- Assist with month-end reports and payment reconciliations
- Develop claims management reports for management
- Identify system or client issues
- Handle and maintain accurate files including bordereau and lineage
- Maintain client status current with Broker
- Build trusting relationships with clients, Insurers and peers
Your Business Profile
- General Insurance License Level 2
- Working to obtain CIP designation
- Two or more years Claims experience
- Precise attention to details
- Strong customer service abilities
- Skilled at working under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Team player
- Innovative problem solving skills
Your rewards as a Claims Examiner are an excellent salary, generous extended benefits from day 1 and a 7.5 hour workday. You join a positive career focused professional Broker that encourages you to thrive in your job, pays matched RRSP contributions, plus provides extra fun social events. It’s time you joined the exciting world of the Downtown Insurance professional!
To apply, contact Coastline Insurance Personnel with your resume. Call, text, or email Freyja White at 604-738-0552 and firstname.lastname@example.org or use the handy apply below. Work with Coastline and get that better Insurance job today.
See our blog for tips and tweaks to your job search technique and to better your interview skills. Make this summer your best one with a brand new career opportunity.