one_freyja Coastline: Client Broker
enjoy true work/life balance
Semi-Retired in Commercial
This new Semi-Retired in Commercial opening is just for you if you have a full life and want to work less. Our client in Richmond offers a three day work week for the candidate with good commercial skills.
Work from home supporting a commercial book of business and enjoy real work/life balance. Stay engaged!
This established and well respected Broker supplies your laptop, cell phone, direct access to broker files and portals at no expense to you.
Enjoy your full life and still stay connected to the commercial insurance business community you work in and love. You have it both ways!
Telecommuting in a Semi Retired in Commercial Accounts job is terrific for the self motivated person who has excellent time management plus enjoys being productive.
Work with both new and renewal commercial accounts to keep making a real contribution to your clients success.
- Manage a commercial book of business
- Use your excellent communication skills to explain new and renewal coverages to clients
- Process all documentation including proposals, new and renewal policies, endorsements, cover notes, and invoicing
- Liaise with underwriters regarding abeyances and outstanding information
- Use insurance portals to effectively transact business
- Respond to client inquiries by email, written correspondence or by telephone
- Attend company and insurer functions when necessary
- Complete all business promptly based on timelines
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Three or more years solid commercial account management experience
- Skilled at MSWord and Insurance software
- Work with integrity and a positive attitude
- Motivated to make a contribution each work day
- Good knowledge of technical wordings.
This is a great new job opening for the Semi-Retired Commercial Candidate who wants to keep working in the commercial insurance work without doing a full time job. What could be easier than telecommuting from your home?
Manage your own time and get the work done while keeping your commitments and interests. Let’s make it work for you! You can work from anywhere in the lower mainland and stay engaged as part of this Broker’s staff.
Get in touch with Coastline Insurance Personnel at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy apply below.
Our busy client needs you to join them and provides you with having it both ways. Apply for this Semi Retired Commercial job today!