Join a progressive thriving well established work culture
Senior Claims Advisor Job Downtown
Join a thriving well established work culture as a Senior Claims Advisor. At this dynamic Broker you serve as an advocate between your Client and the Insurer. Bring your extensive Claims experience and resolve claims in Construction, Professional Liability, Commercial and Transportation areas.
You have the opportunity to mentor other members of the Claims team as you handle higher value and complex claims. Use your expertise to explain coverages to Clients. This opportunity will end your job search for the perfect Senior Claims position
- Review current policies with a new claim and organize claims details for Insurers
- Analyze claims and coverages to find effective coverage solutions
- Explain technical details of claims coverages to clients
- Work with Insurers to negotiate appropriate reimbursements on behalf of Clients
- Interact professionally with Clients and Management Team regarding progress of claims
- Arranges proper settlement of claims with Accounting Team
- Maintains accurate Client claims reports, documentation and files
- Coaches and mentors other team members to improve their technical expertise
- As needed participate in presentations to potential clients or groups
- Builds lasting trusted working relationships with Insurers, lawyers and adjusters
- Attends Insurer events for networking
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 2 BC General Insurance License or equivalent
- Ten or more years claims experience in Commercial Insurance
- Extensive and accurate technical knowledge
- Considerable experience dealing with complex and high value claims
- Cooperative and professional working with team members and clients
- Well organized to effectively manage time and workload
- Remains calm and positive under tight deadlines or stressful situations
- Skilled at MSWord including Excel
- EPIC experience preferred
Receive a high marketplace salary, excellent extended health and dental benefits, and enjoy a matching plan for your RRSP savings. Health and dental benefits are yours on your first day of work. Enjoy biking to work or arrive steps away from your workplace using transit. Take part in monthly social activities and jeans day every Friday, plus enjoy employer support for your educational career goals.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Claims Advisor. Be the best and work for the best. Search no further, this is the job for you. To apply contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel by telephone at 604-738-0552 or email email@example.com or use the apply link below to include your comments and resume. Make the best move and apply today.
More senior claims than what you are looking for – have a look here to see if this is your next career growth position. Work with Coastline – we make your job search easy.