Coastline: Client Broker
One of BC Top 100 Employers
Senior Commercial Account Manager
This new Senior Commercial Account Manager job is an excellent opportunity for the Commercial Candidate who has extensive experience in the Insurance Industry. You thrive as a supportive team member in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
You will use your exceptional client service skills to communicate with both your team members and clients to provide the best insurance products and services. You are ideal if you enjoy delivering viable solutions for Clients and your Commercial Team.
Enjoy the benefit of working in the entrepreneurial culture this Insurance Broker encourages. As a self-motivated insurance professional you can shape your own role as you successfully act as liaison between Clients and your Commercial team.
You contribute to your team’s success by using your in-depth experience and knowledge developed by front line customer service experience.
- Manage Account Marketing for new, renewal and midterm changes
- Compile information and submit to Insurers. Bind coverages as required
- Work directly with Clients to respond to requests for information, additions and changes.
- Complete submissions and documentation of proposals, cover notes, client letters, certificates, endorsements and invoices
- Review client policy information for gaps in coverages, and negotiate best rates and coverages with Underwriters.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain current up-to-date client coverage data, new products, market trends, etc.
- Attend team meetings to discuss handling and developing targeted accounts
- Be responsive to team and management needs with flexibility to assist throughout team as required
- Attend Insurer and company events to build and maintain Industry relationships
- Mentor junior staff when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum General Insurance Level 2 License – designation given preference
- Understand the need for urgency to meet deadlines
- High energy positive thinking self-starter
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills
- Adept at using critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Solid commercial insurance experience handling a commercial book of business
- Experienced at marketing and negotiating with Insurers
- Confident accurate and detailed working style
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel. Epic and Policy Works helpful
- Values working well as a contributing team member.
Interested and Qualified?
You have the opportunity to join a dynamic commercial team and continue to build your Commercial Insurance career. Find the difference when your employer values and encourages innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial abilities . Make a significant team contribution and shape your role as a Senior Commercial Account Manager.
To apply for the role or discuss additional information, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel. Please email email@example.com or call 604.738.0552 or use the apply link below and include your resume.
Don’t want to make a move because you have summer holidays already booked? No worries – we will negotiate your holidays, your above average salary and generous benefits for you as part of the hiring process. The right time to move is when you see the right job. This is it – apply today.
Coastline Insurance Personnel is your go-to Recruiter for Insurance Jobs in Vancouver. As the most experienced and consistent Insurance Recruiters we provide the best insurance opportunities for insurance career professionals. See other great jobs here and find the one that best suits your goals.