Strong Commercial Industry leader in all areas
Senior Commercial Account Manager
A perfect job for an experienced pro-active Commercial Account Manager who wants more. More growth, more challenges and a more professional work culture.
Your primary focus is developing and maintaining Client relationships. You and the Client Executive manage and build a book of large commercial business.
You are an expert at building trust and following through with requests quickly to maximize retention. You are a problem solver and always remained focused on achievement as your role in the company. Be part of this Brokers successful commercial team by making this job yours.
- Works to build full client retention by using exceptional customer service skills.
- Contacts clients regularly to make sure all quality service needs are met and exceeded
- Reviews client history and loss history to propose the best coverages and solutions
- Answers telephone calls, letters, and emails from clients and marketers quickly and professionally
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- Promptly sends renewals and endorsements to Marketing
- Follows-up with Marketing for any outstanding endorsements, policy information or documentation needed
- Creates abeyances and follows-up on outstanding items needed from Clients or Marketers
- Reviews policy wordings for accuracy and completeness, highlighting changes for processing assistants
- Works with Accounting to monitor receivables
- Attends Industry and company functions. Builds relationships within the community
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum Level 2 current General Insurance License
- A designation or designation in progress preferred
- Three or more years in a Commercial Insurance Customer Service and Client Executive support role
- Strong Commercial Industry technical knowledge
- Up to date on current Insurance markets and their products
- Excellent problem solving and research skills to resolve difficult or unusual market applications
- Able to communicate well with both Clients and Team members
- Works independently without close supervision to meet all tasks and projects
- A positive can-do outlook on work and your chosen career
Make it Yours:
Work in Downtown Vancouver in a professional Commercial Insurance Senior Account Manager role. Salary and benefits are excellent, plus additional bonuses and perks. You are joining one of the largest employee-owned Brokers in Canada and is a leader in the Commercial Insurance business.
This is a terrific job for a person who loves to work intensely throughout the day among dedicated professionals like yourself.
Apply now. Click the link below, attach your resume and add a message if you want. For more information or to arrange an interview email Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take the first step to your future – contact Coastline Insurance Personnel today.