Rewarding talent and investing in their people
Work for a progressive and dynamic Client-focused Insurance Brokerage as a Senior Marketer. Bring your Commercial Insurance Broking expertise and work in a positive and fun work environment.
As the successful Senior Marketer Candidate you will liaise between Account Managers and Insurers regarding renewals, new business and mid-term account changes.
Your priority is to ensure the needs of Clients and Underwriters are met by delivering the highest quality service in communication, documentation and professional integrity.
- Strategize with the Account Producers to meet Client needs and recommend the best terms and conditions for each.
- Pre-qualify and assess risks, prepare submissions and bind all new/renewal business and mid-term changes with Underwriters
- Provide technical support to marketing team
- Create abeyances and follows-up on outstanding items
- Review documentation to ensure there are no gaps in coverages
- Issues certificates of insurance
- Act as technical expert in policy wordings and coverages for your commercial team
- Work with Accounting and Account Producer to resolve accounting discrepancies and outstanding receivables
- Attends Industry functions and Broker functions
- Continually works to build relationships within the Insurer and company network
- Remains current on new trends and products in the Insurer marketplace
Skills and Qualifications:
- General Insurance License Level 2. Designation preferred
- Four or more years experience in Commercial Broking
- Enjoys a competitive and challenging work culture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a friendly and professional manner with your team and Insurers
- Self motivated and work within an organized workflow
- Capable software skills with MSWord Office including Excel spreadsheets
- TAM experience helpful
- Enjoy a positive work/life balance outlook on your work
Interested and Qualified?
In this Senior Marketer position you have the opportunity to thrive within an entrepreneurial work culture. Be a leading part of managing your Clients business and risk management goals. Join the organization in Downtown Vancouver and earn a market competitive salary plus extensive extended medical and dental benefits.
Contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel for more information about the Senior Marketer position at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply link below. Choose to move your Insurance career ahead – Apply today!