Coastline: Client Broker
A reputation built on Integrity
Small Business Commercial Lines Accounts
This is your opportunity to continue developing your career in Commercial lines.
Use your exceptional customer service skills working with an established book of business. Work with clients to provide viable and creative solutions for their insurance and risk management needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service to maintain an existing book of commercial business
- Obtain information from Clients on new and renewal business
- Prepare Marketing submissions for Insurers with responsibility for negotiating with Underwriters
- Make presentation to Clients and informing them of any new products
- Administer renewal packages, policies, submissions, endorsements, cancellations, binders and summaries
- Review policy wordings and documents for accuracy and completeness by addressing any gaps in coverages
- Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies
- Create abeyances and follow-up on outstanding items
- Liaise with Account Manager and act as the primary contact for clients
- Problem solve to find solutions for any problems that arise
- Maintains appropriate documentation for various accounts and Client correspondence
- Works with Commercial Team Members to assist with larger accounts as time allows
- Maintain a small Personal Lines Book of Business
- Work with Clients to obtain any new business or renewal information
- Prepare new business, renewals and endorsements for Insurers portals
- Process renewals, letters and invoicing
- Provide prompt accurate and friendly service to clients inquiries
- Keep a high quality standard when underwriting policies
- General Level 2 Insurance License
- Completed designation helpful (CAIB, CIP, CRM)
- Must be self motivated and comfortable in a team culture
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Able to work in an organized time sensitive environment
- Understands the importance and use of interpersonal skills
- Capable software skills including MS Office Excel. TAM helpful
- Builds and fosters industry relationships
- Stays current on competitive market trends and insurers new products
Interested and Qualified?
If you are both interested and qualified we want to hear from you! Please apply to Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com or Freyja White at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply link below and include your resume. Or call us at 604-738-0552 for an appointment to make this your best career move.
This is a full-time permanent Insurance position close to Downtown Vancouver and transit lines. You work Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends. A generous salary, full dental and extended medical benefits plus bonuses and other perks will be your reward. Join this team of Insurance professionals and work in a relaxed and friendly environment. Apply today.