Coastline: Client Broker
Combine Sports and Commercial Insurance
Use your love of Sports in this Commercial Insurance Representative New Job
Here is a new job that combines Sports and Commercial Insurance. It is perfect for the Junior to Intermediate Commercial candidate with a good grasp of technical details and enjoys customer service.
Get ready to grow in your Commercial Insurance skills position. This is your chance to work in Downtown Vancouver, work with sports clients and get strong mentoring to push your growth. You need to bring your initiative, curiosity and drive to go the extra mile to provide full client service.
As the Sports Commercial Insurance Representative your job will be full service – from start to finish with each policy. You’ll handle new and renewals clients, negotiate terms with Underwriters, and process all documents. You get to learn the full circle of the Commercial Insurance support role and improve your skills in all areas. This is an amazing chance to really boost your skills.
- Pro-actively obtains new and renewal information from clients
- Follows-up with clients and insurers on insurance claims
- Discuss client needs with producer and make recommendations regarding terms and conditions
- Prepares submissions for insurers
- Binds coverages with underwriters
- Reviews files to make sure clients have appropriate coverages
- Creates and follows-up on abeyances
- Issues invoices, endorsements, cover notes, letters, etc.
- Provides service to clients for mid-term changes
- Remains current with new market products, coverages and market trends.
- Resolves Accounting issues as required
- Builds relationships with Insurers and underwriters and increases product knowledge
- Attends company and insurer seminars and functions
Skills and Qualifications:
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Three or more years Commercial Insurance support experience
- Good understanding of technical/policy wordings
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to handle multiple files and time deadlines
- Uses initiative and desire to learn on the job
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong MSWord and PowerBroker skills
- Excellent attention to details
This is an excellent opportunity for the career minded Junior to Intermediate Commercial Insurance Representative who has a strong interest in Sports. Discuss clients in Municipalities and sports groups about their insurance needs. You’ll receive great compensation including extended health and dental benefits and enjoy the perks of being a professional working in Downtown Vancouver in the heart of the business district. Location is readily available to all transit systems for commuters.
Time to take this chance to improve your career. Apply today by clicking the apply link below and include your resume or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, get more information and/or arrange an interview. Your future is up to you – work with Coastline today to improve your future and get the job you deserve.