Coastline: Client Broker
Invest in your future and your financial stability with this Broker
Join a specialized Commercial Lines Team as a Strata Advisor
Our Client, the leading Insurance Broker in Canada, needs to hire a Strata Advisor for their specialized Commercial Lines Department. Your role as a Strata Advisor is to create a streamlined workflow and offering organizational and administrative support to your Sales Team. Your role also includes being the key contact for all client correspondence.
Opportunities for career growth and professional development plus financial stability are the primary reasons that make this Strata Advisor and this Broker very attractive to you. See the job and see your future when you join this large Burnaby Broker.
- Service all aspects of commercial accounts by assisting the producer and marketer
- Process Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, and Customer Correspondence
- Review your documents to be sure all are accurate before sending them to Clients
- Call Clients for renewal information
- Update Client information as changes occur
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers and banks
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients when requested
- Be focused on details with a high level of accuracy
- Experience working with Insurance policies plus strong technical knowledge
- Have experience working with prioritizing multiple demands working with multiple people in a fast paced dynamic work culture.
- Strong technical ability with MSWord, specifically Word and Excel
- Two or more years experience working in a commercial insurance environment
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Are committed to continuing Insurance education including the CIP and CRM designations
- Policy Works,TAM and Epic experience a definite asset
You are ready for a step up and a new challenge in your Insurance Career and work as a Strata Advisor. You will find financial stability, employer supported educational development, an excellent market competitive salary and great extended health and dental benefits.
Make the move now to improve your future. To apply, click the apply link below and attach your resume, or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an interview. Work with us to improve your future and your Insurance career.