Enjoy success with a thriving progressive national Brokerage
Team Leader – Commercial Insurance
You find career success as a Team Leader-Commercial Insurance with this entrepreneurial dynamic Downtown Broker.
Love your job as a Client Service Manager in Commercial Real Estate and lead your team to maximize client retention through excellent client relationships.
You join a passionate and engage Brokerage who believes their success is because they strongly believe in and support their employees.
Your key to success as a Client Service Manager in this Team Leader – Commercial Insurance opportunity is the client facing customer service skills you bring to your day-to-day interactions.
- Manage a book of business with the primary focus of maximizing retention
- Work to support the Client Executive to develop account strategies and presentations
- Review client accounts for risk exposures and loss history
- Maintain continual contact with clients and marketing team regarding policy progress
- Ensures all renewals and endorsements to marketing team
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal business
- Reviews policy wordings, underwriter submissions and other documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares requests for cover notes
- Follows-up with marketing for requested outstanding information, endorsements, or policy documentation.
- Notes and corrects errors on policy documentation
- Creates abeyances and follows-up for outstanding items from marketers and clients
- Works with Accounting regarding outstanding receivables and accounting discrepancies
- Ensures all client documentation and history files is accurate and up-to-date
- Attends Industry functions and company public relations events
Qualifications and Skills:
- General Insurance License Level 2, professional designation preferred
- Three or more years as a Commercial Insurance Team Leader
- Current understanding of markets and policy wordings
- Commercial Real Estate experience helpful
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to creatively apply skills to products, markets and alternatives
- Understand the importance of and have the ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive work culture
- Work well in a team or independently
This is an exciting fast paced and challenging career opportunity for an experienced Commercial Insurance Client Service Manager.
Receive first day generous group medical and dental insurance benefits and a strong market competitive salary.
Join a national Brokerage known for supporting employees in a thriving and progressive work culture.
To make this opportunity yours, please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel, at firstname.lastname@example.org, connect with me on LinkedIn or Facebook or send your resume using the easy apply link below.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try https://coastlineone.com/job/commercial-construction-insurance-associate-account-manager/ Apply for this or other great jobs today!