Highlight your excellent customer service skills
Unique Personal Lines Job in Downtown Vancouver
Our Vancouver Client, a highly respected and well established Broker, has a unique Personal Lines job opportunity now available. Make your move out of a highly competitive Personal Lines sales position where the number one goal is sell, sell, sell. This job is unique because it focuses on you and your customer.
Imagine working where the job number one priority is excellent customer service. It is unique because it gives you time to focus completely on each customer’s insurance needs. This Personal Lines job make the best use of your warm personality and great customer service skills.
Here you work with a team of Commercial Lines professionals. Your job is to handle all private client Personal Insurance needs with their long-term, high value, established client base. As first contact you are at the hub of the Branch activity. A small amount of Autoplan and travel medical insurance, plus assisting with customer claims rounds out the variety in your job.
Primary Job Description:
- Maintain and develop customized and comprehensive coverage plans to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Willing to go that extra mile to provide hard to place coverages
- Proactively recommend researched products and coverages while leveraging opportunities to cross sell as clients need change
- Advise clients of risk exposures
- Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness plus checking for gaps in coverages
- Administer renewals, endorsements, changes and cancellations
- Provided dedicated support through the claims process when required
- Build strong relationships with partner Insurers
- Able to work well with a minimal level of supervision and direction
- Calmly diffuse customer issues or complaints by providing excellent customer service
- Handle occasional autoplan and medical travel insurance requests
- A General Insurance License Level 2
- Preference given to a Level 2 or a Level I currently working to upgrade
- Canadian Citizen and a current resident of British Columbia
- A minimum two years experience in Personal Lines
- Ability to maintain absolute client confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion for accuracy and technical detail
- Able to showcase and share Insurance expertise
- Experience with TAM, MSWord, Excel and Outlook
- Cooperative upbeat personality for a seamless office culture fit
- Understands and uses outstanding customer service skills
Your offer includes a generous compensation and bonuses, plus extended medical and dental benefits. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends, ever. Financial tuition assistance available for those interested in continuing their insurance education. Make this downtown job yours. It’s an easy commute with a great team culture.
To apply click below and enclose your resume or contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel at email@example.com. Or call Coastline at telephone: 604-738-0552 for immediate contact. We’re looking forward to working with you to make this Personal Lines your next insurance career opportunity.