Building our growth on excellent customer service
Use your Autoplan and Personal Lines Insurance skills in Yaletown
Living in the West End, Downtown Vancouver or Yaletown makes this job an easy walk to location. Convenient Transit a best option also.
Now is the time to bring financial stability and solid career growth to your Insurance career.
Choose to join a nationally respected Broker and build your Insurance career and knowledge base.
- Determine your clients needs, the extent of Personal Lines and Autoplan coverages and provide the best insurance products to meet their needs
- Probe for new or additional coverages on renewals
- Make sure there are no gaps in coverages
- Calculate rates and premiums, manage payments or refunds
- Process letters, renewal summaries, certificates and cover notes
- Handle endorsements and policy changes
- Provide dedicated claims support throughout the process
- Handle policies for domestic and high-end vehicles, motorcycles, and the occasional motorhome or recreational vehicle
- Assist customers with travel insurance
- Consistently work with accuracy
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- A Level 1 General Insurance License and actively working to achieve a Level 2
- A positive upbeat attitude to your workday and your team members
- Two years Autoplan and Personal Lines experience
- Uses excellent customer service skills
- Is confident working without close supervision
- Maintains client confidentiality
- Strong MSWord skills
- Is dedicated to continuing Insurance education
Interested and Qualified?
This job is for you if you want more than just another Insurance role. Here you are provided with mentoring, financial stability and a real career growth. Receive a strong market value salary, great benefits, year-end bonuses, and paid educational upgrading. Work with co-workers who love working with Autoplan and Personal Lines Insurance customers and doing the best job they can.
Easily commute to work, and work Monday to Friday with a shortened Saturday on alternate weekends. No evenings or Sundays for you!
To apply please contact Freyja White at Coastline Insurance Personnel in confidence. Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the apply link below, or call 604-738-0552 for more information. Contact Coastline today.